Forrest Lee Jr. info needed.............

Discussion in 'B-Bender Forum' started by J. Hayes, Aug 23, 2017.

1. J. Hayes

J. Hayes Friend of Leo's

I just got a new Tele and I'm looking for a bender and I'm leaning toward a Forrest Lee unit so if anyone could give me the email address, phone or website for him it'd be greatly appreciated. I can be contacted here or at jshayes2007@cox.net or my phone (757) 373-0115.... Thanks.....JH in Va.

2. Pineears

Pineears Tele-Afflicted

Forrestleejr@gmail.com. Is what I have from when he answered my question if his Bender has adjustable tension and throw.

3. Pineears

Pineears Tele-Afflicted

Search Forrest Lee Custom Guitars

4. Pineears

Pineears Tele-Afflicted

Are you going double Bender?

5. philbeck

philbeck TDPRI Member

...and does his have adjustable tension and throw?

6. Pineears

Pineears Tele-Afflicted

Yes. It will be my next bender, considering price and adjustable. Unless I go for one of the Evans titaniums.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  7. J. Hayes

J. Hayes Friend of Leo's

[Q
    UOTE="Pineears, post: 7833799, member: 130211"]Are you going double Bender?[/QUOTE]

Yes I am but I use the Rolling Bender for all my guitar on the G string (see picture)......JH in Va. 100_2180.JPG

8. Pineears

Pineears Tele-Afflicted

Yes I am but I use the Rolling Bender for all my guitar on the G string (see picture)......JH in Va. View attachment 448653 [/QUOTE]

My Rolling G Bender has been in a drawer for 5 months. I was thinking of trying it again.

9. J. Hayes

J. Hayes Friend of Leo's

I've gotten in touch with Forrest and I'll be sending the Tele to him for a B-Bender install and a set of those three chrome saddles to replace the stock brass ones........JH in Va.

Kingpin and Pineears like this.
  10. Pineears

Pineears Tele-Afflicted

My plan would include a week in Nashville to drop off the guitar to Forrest and another week to pick it up.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    tunerfish likes this.
  11. djalt

djalt Tele-Holic

Forrest is a great guy. The real deal. Have not done business with him but 4 years ago or so he picked up the phone when I called and personally addressed all my questions about putting a bender in a CV 50s along with some capacitor, plug and switch upgrades. Then told me a few tales about touring across Canada (I believe he has a few northern Alberta connections). Totally pro bono, never once pulled a sales pitch, it was just like talking to a buddy. My 2c.

12. Reggie77

Reggie77 Tele-Meister

He just installed a b bender in my Tele... he does superb work... I think he's pretty busy because it took about 4 weeks for mine and he usually does it quicker than that (according to word of mouth) but there's no denying the quality of the work... woodwork was flawless, machining was superb and the thing works perfect and looks great ... he's a nice fellow too, very pleasant and down to earth and his price can't be beat... the only guys doing it cheaper do what looks like ****ty work to me

There's an email address on his website and his Facebook... I just wrote to him

13. Reggie77

Reggie77 Tele-Meister

My Tele was a 60s Baja but I didn't like the bridge sound so Forrest re-wired it to a classic 3-way so I get the neck I love but with the classic Tele set up (I had originally gotten an American Special but I hated it, the setup was awful and the frets were like speed bumps... sitars have lower action)

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.