1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Forrest Lee Jr. Health Question

Discussion in 'B-Bender Forum' started by weevilcaster, Dec 5, 2020.

1. weevilcaster

weevilcaster TDPRI Member

I read something on another forum about Forrest Lee Jr. being injured in a car accident fairly recently. The details were a bit on the vague side, but he might have injured his back in some way. Anyone have any information about how he is doing?

That Cal Webway likes this.
  2. T Prior

T Prior Poster Extraordinaire

You can find FL jr on Facebook and ask him .

244300 likes this.
  3. That Cal Webway

That Cal Webway Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

Bump

4. RollingBender

RollingBender Tele-Afflicted Vendor Member

Yes, it was a couple months ago. Here’s a blurb from his sister...

“Forrest Lee Jr. and his wife Cheryl were in a terrible crash just outside of Nashville. The pickup truck they were driving went off the road into a culvert, the truck jumped about 30' straight up, then nose-dived, resulting in a severe injury...Forrest’s back was broken. Cheryl suffered contusions.”

Forum rules do not allow me to link to his sister’s site but google can help you get there.

I’ve been texting with him... he’s a hurtin’ unit.

5. BladeStratford

BladeStratford Tele-Meister

Damn... I searched Forrest Lee Jr. car crash and found a "Go Fund Me" page setup to help pay for much needed back surgery. I imagine searching his name and go fund me would bring it up quickly. It includes updates on his condition as well. He did a great job with my bender install and seemed like a solid guy when I was dealing with him. Hope he heals up soon.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.