1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Forrest Lee Jr B-Bender Product Review Video

Discussion in 'B-Bender Forum' started by BladeStratford, Dec 6, 2017.

1. BladeStratford

BladeStratford Tele-Meister

Howdy -

Just posted a product review video on my new YouTube channel regarding the bender install Forrest did for me a while back. Thought it might come in useful for those considering a future install. There are two versions of the video to choose from depending on your attention span. The "edited" version takes you straight to the shots of the bender itself. It's been 1.5 years and I'm still loving my bender!

Here's a link to my YouTube channel so you can choose the full or edited review once you get there:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC189x863UVL2xS84WgLqq1w

Also some other bender related content on the channel for those inclined...

Thanks!

Weeman333 likes this.
  2. danpan

danpan Tele-Meister

I watched the long review. I have been looking for a good bender/bender installer and am impressed! The set screw must be some type of mechanical stop however. The change of spring tension wouldn't make any difference as to where the pitch ended up. You did mention that you weren't mechanically inclined though. I concur, but that's ok!! It was a very helpful review for me!! Thank you!

Rockerfeller likes this.
  3. telex76

telex76 Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Good vid.thanks.

4. Weeman333

Weeman333 TDPRI Member

Dude thank you so much! Are you around the nashville area?

5. BladeStratford

BladeStratford Tele-Meister

Weeman333 - I'm based out of Austin but considering a move to TN in the next year or two. Been there many times and love it! "T for Texas - T for Tennessee" Thanks for checking out my YouTube channel. I've posted several more B-Bender lesson videos since that original product review and a couple of standard guitar lessons as well. Much more to come!

"TheBenderBunker" YouTube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC189x863UVL2xS84WgLqq1w

6. Weeman333

Weeman333 TDPRI Member

I subscribed and watch them everyday! Have you ever ventured towards franklin tn? It’s beautiful here!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.