1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

For Rich S

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by dogfootblues, Aug 9, 2014.

1. dogfootblues

dogfootblues Tele-Afflicted

Rich. Here she is. Hot rodded humbuckers in there. But I still have he stock seymor Duncan designed pups. There's a couple belt buckle marks. A little hairline paint things going on on the butt left side that I just noticed today, nut she's been through two moves with no case, so I'm the idiot for not having her protected. I have he tuners and whatnot, he nut I'm not sure of. Um. I dunno, let me know what other question I got brother. And I know I said five but I just got in, ur it gonna believe this, but I was hit but a Canadian who ran a red light yesterday and it slows me down today.

Attached Files:

2. Rich_S

Rich_S Friend of Leo's Gold Supporter

I see the problem. That skinny brown thing on the left is supposed to be connected to the big gold bit somehow.

3. Nightatthehotel

Nightatthehotel Tele-Holic

Lol

4. dogfootblues

dogfootblues Tele-Afflicted

Never removed a screw from a guitar before I joined this crazy fan club. Look, look at what this place made me do.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.