FLAMMA FC02 Reverb

sjfloat

TDPRI Member
That's the FC02, *not* the FS02*.

Anyone have any experience with this one?

I recently bought this pedal and, while I really like the actual effect and features for the price, I'm getting a really objectionable noise artifact. It starts with any input and fades after a second or two. It does this regardless of settings and is unaffected by them. If the pedal's on, I get it and it's always the same.

It's probably going back. But I'm trying to decide whether I should roll the dice again on this otherwise really nice pedal.

*I also have the FS02, which I'm *really* pleased with. But I don't want to spend that much again on a secondary reverb. This one's about half the price of the other.

sjfloat

TDPRI Member
That's the FC02, *not* the FS02*.

Anyone have any experience with this one?

I recently bought this pedal and, while I really like the actual effect and features for the price, I'm getting a really objectionable noise artifact. It starts with any input and fades after a second or two. It does this regardless of settings and is unaffected by them. If the pedal's on, I get it and it's always the same.

It's probably going back. But I'm trying to decide whether I should roll the dice again on this otherwise really nice pedal.

*I also have the FS02, which I'm *really* pleased with. But I don't want to spend that much again on a secondary reverb. This one's about half the price of the other.

OK, it's going back for exchange. Hopefully the replacement is quieter.