Fishman Loudbox Mini

Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by Dreadnut, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Dreadnut

Dreadnut Friend of Leo's

So I love this amp! 60 Watts, and only 18 lb. Serves all of my acoustic guitar/mic needs really nicely. Way lighter than the Crate CA-125 I gave to my son; nice acoustic amp, but heavier than a dead preacher!

My only problem with the Loudbox Mini is that I bought mine when they were using that crappy tolex 2-3 years ago. Every time you touch it or bump it, the tolex flakes right off.

A couple days ago I emailed Fishman, and they provided me with an RA to return the amp to them, and they will re-cover it for me at no charge. Shipping will likely cost me less than $50 as I have it calculated.

I think this is pretty good customer service, especially as my amp is way past the one year warranty period. I provided them with the serial number and they ok'd it. There's something to be said for taking a bad customer experience and turning it into a good one.

bsman likes this.
  2. Chiogtr4x

Chiogtr4x Poster Extraordinaire

Without rehashing all of its features
    my Loudbox Mini is the acoustc amp ( I generally still go through PA on band/duo gigs) and personal PA ( for solo gigs) I was always waiting for.

I know 4-5 other acoustic musicians and we all have Minis.

We have even done gigs, each with our own Minis ( one channel for Vocal mic, and one for our respective instruments)
    as we did not have a central PA system- so just 3-4 Minis used at the same time!

3. havlma1

havlma1 Tele-Meister

I also have one and it is one of the best acoustic/PA amps. Small, light, but great natural sounding for both singing and the guitar. And it can be very loud yet keeping the sound or voice clear and articulate.

The tolex thing is I think comon for all of Loudbox Minis, you can just frown on it and it starts to peel :)

I think we all need this rework.

[​IMG]

ce24 and Alamo like this.
  4. Dreadnut

Dreadnut Friend of Leo's

So I sent the amp back to Fishman, they are sending me a brand new Loudbox Mini with Bluetooth free of charge. How's that for customer service?

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.