So... it was an interesting week... I placed an order for my first MJT project way back in November - a Blackguard Tele clone. I got a bit impatient waiting for updates and awaiting for it finally ship, so... I ended up buying an MJT Strat body from ebay... I received the Strat 6 days after buying it. As it happens, I finally got notification that my Tele was shipping. I received the Tele exactly one week after the Strat... So, now I have two concurrent builds! Turns out that in the box was the body, neck, bridge and pickguard. I was honestly less than impressed with either the pickguard or the bridge. For one, they shipped me a left handed bridge, and while it may not be a huge deal, the bridge is a top loader type. The pickguard is a single play black plastic - not bakelite as I hoped (I had asked if it was bakelite or not when I ordered and never got a straight answer). So, those are two parts that will be going in the spares bin. I also found that I did not get string ferules nor a jack cup... so those are two more items I will have to add to the shopping list. Anyway, all in all I am pretty pleased with the body and neck (I still think their approach to relic'ing is a bit contrived and has a tendency to exhibit un-natural repetition in their dents and finish wear). I'm at a bit of a stand still now while I await additional parts, but as with the strat body, I managed to get the shielding done and small wire jumpers soldered in to connect the different cavities... I took a some photos as I unboxed the body and neck (with the help of my little kitty - Nootka), and tried to detail some of the process of masking the body, sanding the body cavities, tracing patterns for cutting the copper tape, and then the finished grounding. I think it turned out even better than on my strat body. Finally I dry fit everything and mocked it up - SWEET!! Anyway, enjoy a few more photos! I will post more once I get the rest of the hardware. Cheers, Geoff The box as it arrived... Nootka doing her part to help with the unboxing. The well protected contents of the big box. Everything opened up. First step was to mask off the body cavities to protect the finish when sanding. Sanding the body cavities to knock down the rough overspray in the cavities to prep for shielding. I used parchment paper to trace the shape of the cavities which allowed me to cut the copper tape to the correct shape. Finished shielding job. I wish I had taken more pictures of the process.