First Time I've Seen This - Walla Walla Guitars

Discussion in 'Other T-Types and Partscasters' started by elmicko, Dec 3, 2019 at 10:58 AM.

1. elmicko

elmicko Tele-Afflicted

I was running down a rabbit hole on the internet and came across this website. www.wallawallaguitars.com No biggie, just another custom guitar company with some cool guitars. But then I ran across this little nugget of information on their page regarding their guitars having switchable tops. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this before? I may have lived under a rock or something, but this is a new one to me.

[​IMG]

nojazzhere, ElJay370 and El Tele Lobo like this.
  2. El Tele Lobo

El Tele Lobo Friend of Leo's

Never heard of this. Looks cool though.

nojazzhere and elmicko like this.
  3. gregulator450

gregulator450 TDPRI Member

This is cool. I found these guys after moving about an hour away from this company. Another company that does a similar thing is Porter Guitars out of Boise Idaho, with their Khrosis model. It's built as a sort of modular body designed to take pickguards with different pickup configurations, hooked up to the output and grounds with quick connects so you can quickly and easily switch from, say, an H-H to a S-S-S configuration, or a tele pickup configuration to a set of P-90's. Porter started as a pickup company and they make some fantastic products. The look of the guitars are a little different but they seem to be really well built and of high quality. Worth a look for sure.

TeleTown and elmicko like this.
  4. TeleTown

TeleTown Friend of Leo's

Interesting!! Wouldn't mind pickin one, see what they sound like.

5. nojazzhere

nojazzhere Poster Extraordinaire

Looks cool. Wonder if they offer a transparent top? Might be interesting.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.