First partscaster!

westin

Tele-Meister
Finally completed my first parts-caster... Several years in the making. Mighty-mite neck, XGP body from Guitar Fetish, Metallor locking tuners, Pickguard from one I swapped out previously on a different Tele, Vintage bridge and pre-wired 3-way switch from Sweetwater... And the pickups... I have no idea what they are. A guy that is in our church band brought them in one day and asked if I could use them.

I had a different body originally, but my friend that works at a local guitar place (they do relic work, custom builds etc) converted a cheap body to a through-hole, but drilled everything about 1/4 inch off, so the high E was actually off the fretboard. 🤦‍♂️ -- Hence the XGP body. It is pretty well set up, but I may do a bit more tweaking.

Sounds and plays great... I am very happy with how it all came together.

PXL_20221120_230646426.jpg

westin

Tele-Meister
Very nice. The body color would also look really good with a white or parchment pickguard.
Thanks! That was my original idea... and even ordered one. Turns out ordering from Amazon while less than sober is a bad idea. I ended up with an esquire pickguard. lol. I had the black one laying around, so I just threw it on there.

Raising Arizona

TDPRI Member
Looks great. I’d personally go creme or white, one ply no bevel.. or, no guard…

I just built a tone bomb coral tele with the best parts available… cost me 490.00 including the nitro finish I did