As promised, here is my first attempt cab build for my new amp posted in this thread... https://www.tdpri.com/threads/rookie-5f2a-attempt.1030951/ It is built with western red cedar with a yellow cedar handle and top fascia. I cut the wood on my Mighty-Mite band mill. I made a jig for my Dewalt portable table saw and purchased a set of Oshlun 6" dado blades thinking I would do the traditional 3/4" finger joints. When I went to install the blades I found that the mandrel/shaft on the saw would only take 3/8" (first rookie mistake). So now that my joints are 3/8" and there are more of them I decided to use PL Premium to glue them up. PL has a 30 minute open time and, for a first timer, I thought that would be prudent. A tad messy but it came together in my clamping rig (employing wedges) as I am short on bar clamps. I didn't realize until I had glued up that I had drilled the two inch holes for the chassis cut out on the wrong side!!(second rookie mistake). I decided to continue as I figured that this isn't going to be the first one. Might as well learn on this one. The bogus holes will be for 'ventilation' and I'll add them to the other side for symmetry . I left the joints long but too long. Just needs to be a tad long. 50 grit on random orbital cleaned them up but next time..... So here it is, clams and all. I cut out the chassis hole with a jig saw, free hand. (third rookie mistake) The finger joints came out OK so why not a jig for everything....lesson learned. Red Cedar is softer than the 'Niner defense and there was some tear out on the joints if you scroll in.. I used a 1/2" round over but went too fast ( fourth...you guessed it). Not the greatest wood for a cab but this will never leave the house. The baffle is one piece edge grain red cedar backed by 1/4" fir plywood. The grill cloth is a $2.50 textilene place mat sandwiched between the two. There is a 1 1/8" taper/slant on the front but the pix don't show that. I gave it three coats of linseed oil and called it a day... The result is that I learned tons by doing this and the amp itself. I am truly "addicted" and am planning, and already have, the goods for two more builds. P.S. for all of you who are thinking of a project like this...just do it!