Fireworks

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by chet again, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Rich_S

Rich_S Friend of Leo's Gold Supporter

Our little hamlet does a display every year, from the town beach which happens to be right across the river from our yard. So, our little dock is about the best seat in the house. That half-hour is about all the fireworks I need for the year.

The yahoos setting them off in their yards at all hours of the day and night are just annoying.

Edit: It just got dark here, and the yahoos are out in full force.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
    Milspec likes this.
  2. straightface

straightface Friend of Leo's

Liked them as a kid but never had much use for them as an adult. These days I absolutley hate them because my dog is terrified of them.

3. Flakey

Flakey Friend of Leo's

Controlled displays by professionals, sure, but the public in general? Too much buffoonary! Besides, most of the general public can get pales after spending 6 years in the Army! I done blowed up stuff good by then! Ain't dat right cuzzins? :D

bgmacaw likes this.
  4. bgmacaw

bgmacaw Friend of Leo's

Here in Outer Redneckia it is essential to put on a big display in your backyard.

5. Milspec

Milspec Friend of Leo's

I spoke too soon, sounds like Detroit on a Friday night around here. I even have crap bouncing off my roof from the neighbors behind me.

Worst part is that many people have tomorrow off....I have to be at work by 7.

6. davenumber2

davenumber2 Friend of Leo's

Last year the street behind me (a bunch of rentals) had a fireworks “war”. People from all over the area shooting shooting stuff at each other. My back windows look over this street. It looked like a war zone. Dangerous and ridiculous. No sign of it this year. They move it around every year so the sheriffs department has a hard time shutting it down. Although they were aware of it last year and did nothing about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milspec likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.