Finally registered but been here before

Mr Doubleshots

TDPRI Member
My Google questions have brought me to this site many times over the years and now I've finally signed up.
Fifty years of almost nothing but Fenders. Never owned anything but Fender tube amps. It's the sound I love. 1973 or 74 Deluxe Reverb, Princeton Reverb and Champ, 1984ish Concert 112 (why did I sell the BF Pro Reverb for this!?) . Two Teles, Two Strats, Squier Vista Venus XII and a Gretsch Round-Up.

I have some amp questions so be on the lookout!

Mr Doubleshots

TDPRI Member
My Google questions have brought me to this site many times over the years and now I've finally signed up.
Fifty years of almost nothing but Fenders. Never owned anything but Fender tube amps. It's the sound I love. 1973 or 74 Deluxe Reverb, Princeton Reverb and Champ, 1984ish Concert 112 (why did I sell the BF Pro Reverb for this!?) . Two Teles, Two Strats, Squier Vista Venus XII and a Gretsch Round-Up.

I have some amp questions so be on the lookout!
I forget - MIM Fender Precision bass. I guess all should be revealed so 1973 Guild F50 Rosewood, Recording King parlor and Rogue laptop.

Mr Doubleshots

TDPRI Member
Per request. Here's one-
My Tele 2a.jpg

Joe Strummer neck, Road Worn body and '52 Tele pickups. I wanted a 60's rosewood, white faded to yellow, traditional Tele without paying for a "real" one. Vintage style case to complete the illusion. I'm happy.

Mr Doubleshots

TDPRI Member
Welcome from Albuquerque New Mexico. A Vista Venus, a new one on me. Googled it, interesting
7Squier7a.JPG

I sold a Rickenbacker 360/12 awhile ago (paid for my Deluxe Reverb). I wanted a 12 string for a Dylan/Byrds show I was doing. Ricks were too expensive as were old Fender XIIs so I got a cheap $125 Cozart. I fell in love with the 12 string sound again so quickly gave that away and bought this. Pickups and bridge are either the same or at least reminiscent of the Fender XII. My friend had a surf green one of these (more highly desired than sunburst) then bought an old Fender XII and sold the Venus.