Finally have a tele !

arlum

Friend of Leo's
Platinum Supporter
Well. That's it. You've caved. No going back now. The Telecaster Dependency Proprietary Research Institute welcomes you. You'll find board games and a television in the common room along with machines that dispense candy, picks, pickups, string sets, capos and slides. All members are required to be in their rooms by 5 a.m. so they can be up by the crack of noon to enjoy the breakfast buffet always served to the sounds of past and present Telecaster artists. Starting with Monday Blues featuring Muddy Waters and Albert Collins followed by Country Tuesday featuring Brad Paisley, Vince Gill and Redd Volkaert, The Gatton / Burton Wednesday Extravaganza. The Robben Ford / Roy Buchanan Thursday Jaw Drop. Friday Night Rocks featuring Jimmy Page and Keith Richards, Maniac Saturday featuring Greg Koch and the Sunday Free For All.

Wecome to the place that Knows. That Understands. That recognizes the good parts in you that others fail to see. You're among friends. WELCOME to TDPRI ! ! ! 🤩 😍 🤪 :)

Deeve

Doctor of Teleocity
Glad you made it here - welcome
"what's under that pickguard. . . ?"

(sent while wearing my black utili-kilt)
Peace - Deeve

4pickupguy

Doctor of Teleocity
I’ve finally done it. Got myself an American original 50s tele today.

Looking forward to the tele obsession starting 😂
Welcome aboard!! Nice guitar!!!
This is very good news!! It’s important to start the treatments as early as possible. Many members have gone on to live rich, full and productive lives after joining the tele forum.

thunderbyrd

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Well. That's it. You've caved. No going back now. The Telecaster Dependency Proprietary Research Institute welcomes you. You'll find board games and a television in the common room along with machines that dispense candy, picks, pickups, string sets, capos and slides. All members are required to be in their rooms by 5 a.m. so they can be up by the crack of noon to enjoy the breakfast buffet always served to the sounds of past and present Telecaster artists. Starting with Monday Blues featuring Muddy Waters and Albert Collins followed by Country Tuesday featuring Brad Paisley, Vince Gill and Redd Volkaert, The Gatton / Burton Wednesday Extravaganza. The Robben Ford / Roy Buchanan Thursday Jaw Drop. Friday Night Rocks featuring Jimmy Page and Keith Richards, Maniac Saturday featuring Greg Koch and the Sunday Free For All.

Wecome to the place that Knows. That Understands. That recognizes the good parts in you that others fail to see. You're among friends. WELCOME to TDPRI ! ! ! 🤩 😍 🤪 :)
Gee, i wish there really was such a place. i'd check in.

anyhow, welcome!