Finally a tele guy

joeypnw

TDPRI Member
That sure is a fine rig! How do you like that Supro?

i may need to write full review of this thing haha. it's like a deluxe reverb with more headroom and mids if that make sense? (master volume is nice too)
natural breakup is about at 9-10 o'clock on the preamp without a drive but it is very sweet when you get there. takes pedals really well, i notice my voyager od colors the tone more than it did with my Vox Ac4

Mission6_OG

Tele-Meister
Gold Supporter
i may need to write full review of this thing haha. it's like a deluxe reverb with more headroom and mids if that make sense? (master volume is nice too)
natural breakup is about at 9-10 o'clock on the preamp without a drive but it is very sweet when you get there. takes pedals really well, i notice my voyager od colors the tone more than it did with my Vox Ac4
My Vox mini-Super beetle has been nothing short of perfect for me. I don’t gig or really play with other people. It has everything I need in an amp but being the guitar player I am, I have been GAS’ing for a Supro or a Vox AC10 OT maybe even an Orange just because...well...just because I want more gear. I tried a Supro a couple weeks ago but didn’t really get to play it much and see what I like about it. But I will go back soon.

fleezinator

Tele-Meister
Congrats and welcome! Oh, and thanks… for re-igniting my GAS for a Sherwood green tele, lol!

joeypnw

TDPRI Member
My Vox mini-Super beetle has been nothing short of perfect for me. I don’t gig or really play with other people. It has everything I need in an amp but being the guitar player I am, I have been GAS’ing for a Supro or a Vox AC10 OT maybe even an Orange just because...well...just because I want more gear. I tried a Supro a couple weeks ago but didn’t really get to play it much and see what I like about it. But I will go back soon.

if you don't need the volume would almost say go for the keeley 10 vs the 12. this thing is loud!

knopflerfan

Friend of Leo's
Hey y'all, after 12 years of playing (mostly with Strats) I've finally become a cool kid and got a telecaster. Been wanting one forever and impulsively bought one at a local shop that I couldn't let go. Looking forward to learning and hanging out with the community!

Here's my '19 MIJ Hybrid 60's Tele in Sherwood Green

Cheers!

View attachment 876995
Very nice. Welcome to the TDPRI - lots of good, knowledgeable folks to help you out here.

985plowboy

Poster Extraordinaire
Well done!
You will naturally Use the knobs on your guitar and your amp to find new and wonderful tones.
Use your ears not your eyes to determine what you like.
In other words put the knobs where they sound the best not where you think they should be according to what you’ve done before.