Fight Breaks Out at Eagles Show While They Play "Take It Easy"

bgmacaw

Doctor of Teleocity

In a rather ironic concert moment, a fight broke out in the crowd during the Eagles set at a BST concert in Hyde Park while, of all things, the band was performing the song "Take It Easy."

Clearly not taking a lead from what was happening onstage, the scuffle took place in the Diamond VIP seating area near the stage as multiple concertgoers threw punches and grappled. Security took a few knocks as well as they attempted to intervene and break up the fight.

(video of the scuffle on the Loudwire and Daily Mail sites)

You would think that people attending an Eagles concert, seated in the VIP area, would be older and more sedate. I mean, one might break a hip or something in a scuffle. Did they bring their grandkids or something and then the kids got bored?

Maybe "The Dude" was tricked into attending...

nojazzhere

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member

In a rather ironic concert moment, a fight broke out in the crowd during the Eagles set at a BST concert in Hyde Park while, of all things, the band was performing the song "Take It Easy."

Clearly not taking a lead from what was happening onstage, the scuffle took place in the Diamond VIP seating area near the stage as multiple concertgoers threw punches and grappled. Security took a few knocks as well as they attempted to intervene and break up the fight.

You would think that people attending an Eagles concert, seated in the VIP area, would be older and more sedate. I mean, one might break a hip or something in a scuffle. Did they bring their grandkids or something and then the kids got bored?

Maybe there was a disagreement over the current "Eagles" line-up? ;)

Lost_N_Austin

Friend of Leo's
Yeah and I went to see the Eagles and got Covid, so... my desire to be in a crowd has dropped sharply for a while at least...
I went to see Vince Gill and his band (the Eagles) at the BOK in Tulsa. Two of my friends that went that night also came down with the contagious 😷 thing.
E06604F5-DA8A-4075-B15E-AF6B7FD08AF2.jpeg

Lost_N_Austin

oregomike

Tele-Afflicted

Maybe they were drunk on garlic fries.