Festival Express DVD November 2

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Bob Rogers, Sep 5, 2004.

1. Bob Rogers

Bob Rogers Tele-Afflicted

They had a review of the movie Festival Express in the Wshington Post today. Got me thinking about it again so I went to their web site and searched for news of the DVD release. Found some info on the message board, so it's not official. I've copied it below.

How many of you have seen it? It is not playing anywhere close to Blacksburg. Worse, there don't seem to be many prints in circulation, so if it ever gets here the print is likely to be in bad shape. Looking forward to the DVD.

DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
    With more than 50 additional minutes of exclusive performance footage not seen in the theatrical version of the film, the Festival Express DVD set features the following "bonus" set list:

Grateful Dead "Hard to Handle"
    Grateful Dead "Easy Wind"
    Janis Joplin "Move Over"
    Janis Joplin "Kozmic Blues"
    Buddy Guy "Hoochie Coochie Man"
    Mashmakhan "As Years Go By"
    Eric Anderson "Thirsty Boots"
    Ian & Sylvia "Tears of Rage"
    Tom Rush "Child's Song"
    Seatrain "Thirteen Questions"

The DVD set also offers 25 minutes of additional interviews, "The Making of the Festival Express Film" featurette, the theatrical trailer and a photo gallery as well as a 16x9 widescreen version of the film with Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound, DTS and stereo surround sound, with English and Spanish subtitles and closed captions

Street Date: November 2, 2004
    Pricing: $24.98 SRP

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.