Fender UK is useless !!!

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Scotland, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Scotland

Scotland Poster Extraordinaire

I have been trying to get a cover for my SFTR part no. 0050250000 to no avail. Fender UK are worse than useless in trying to find one. They say try a local dealer but I can't get anyone in the UK to either stock them or order one. Reason they won't order is because they say Fender UK are not interested in anything unless it is a guitar, an amp or a pick !!
    Sheesh !!

2. PeterUK

PeterUK Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

I know that feeling

I decided to get an amp cover for my Pro Junior whilst I was in the USA, but sadly Fender USA screwed up and it didn't arrive before I left.

However, the dealer in Fort Myers are going (Brents) are going to post it on to me.

Oh, by the way. Yes, Fender UK are useless.

Drop me a note and I'll see if Brents can help out.

Regards

Peter

3. Stencil

Stencil Tele-Meister

If it's any consolation...

...Fender France are equally abysmal. None of my friends here bothers with them anymore.

They're hiring inside salespeople right now. I was thinking of applying, just to see how boneheaded one needs to be. :lol:

For the record, foreign subsidiaries need not be ethnocentric idiots: MG-Rover France have been absolutely stellar at providing me with type approval paperwork for my old 'B. I didn't buy the car from them, and it's not like I'm about to replace it. 8)

Cheers,

D.

4. Oster

Oster Friend of Leo's

They Seem To Be Slow All Over

I'm waiting for a set of bass strings that have been put on backorder since May!

5. stantheman

stantheman Doctor of Teleocity

.....nevermind

6. Scotland

Scotland Poster Extraordinaire

Mmmm

I know, I know ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Good attitude and I like it. In the light of what we have seen today it means nothing.

7. Telemaniac

Telemaniac Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

The lack of support from Fender UK when I used to use an Ultimate Chorus is why I use Laney. My carry handle on my (second hand) VC30 had worn out, I rang Laney to buy a replacement, they sent me one next day no charge, not even postage. That's customer service.

But you're right John, there are more important things, what happened in Chechnia is beyond my understanding, I'm afraid. No excuse for killing children in effectively cold blood. Ever.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.