1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Fender Tube Amp

Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by Neel, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Neel

Neel TDPRI Member Gold Supporter

Hi, I have been looking for a super nice amp. I like to play all sorts of music including 80's metal. I've been looking at mesa boogie amps. What kind of fender amp would be worth looking, into? thanks - Neel :D

2. Bluesbob

Bluesbob Tele-Afflicted

Need more info...

Hi Neel and welcome. Not sure just what you need. Do you play in your room? With a band? At clubs? Those things would probably determine what size amp you might be interested in. I'm not even sure a Fender amp would be your best choice if all you play is metal. But there are some metal-heads here. Maybe they'd like to chime in.

3. Neel

Neel TDPRI Member Gold Supporter

Hey, I play in my room I think a Boogie amp would best suit me:) Thanks

4. Bluesbob

Bluesbob Tele-Afflicted

Hey...

maybe the 5/25? A friend has this, he originally bought the 5/50 and decided he'd never be able to use the 50 watts, even in clubs, so he took it back and got the 5/25. I haven't heard him play through it yet, but he says it's just what he wanted. 5 watts for practice at home, 25 watts (knowing Mesa they're a loud 25 watts) for playing out.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.