Fender Supersonic Club

Mudman32

Tele-Meister

Here’s mine! I hunted down one of the original knobs to replace the cream one on the reverb. Still getting shipped to me. Mine has a wgs retro 30 in it, jan 12at7, and rca 12ax7s. Haven’t touched the power tubes yet, prior owner went with electroharmonix 6l6.

ruger9

Poster Extraordinaire
Ad Free Member

Here’s mine! I hunted down one of the original knobs to replace the cream one on the reverb. Still getting shipped to me. Mine has a wgs retro 30 in it, jan 12at7, and rca 12ax7s. Haven’t touched the power tubes yet, prior owner went with electroharmonix 6l6.

That's the ORIGINAL original, years before they revamped it and released the 22, updated 60, and Twin. I had one of those too. So I've had the original 60, and the newer 60, still have the 22.

Mudman32

Tele-Meister
That's the ORIGINAL original, years before they revamped it and released the 22, updated 60, and Twin. I had one of those too. So I've had the original 60, and the newer 60, still have the 22.

Yep! The only modifications that I know of are tubes and speaker. I haven’t opened it up to see if anyone did any of the circuit mods that the 2009 v2 60 watt added when they released the twin/100 and 22 models.

The power and output transformers are absolutely massive, lol. Probably explains a lot about how firm the bottom end is and the response the amp has