Fender Supersonic 22 - Goldilocks amp?

teleplayr

Friend of Leo's
Make your decision when you've actually played one and not from postings on forums. I've found that many comments (not all) were people parroting what they had read on other forums and not from personal experience.

Some of the earlier models did have noise problems, but were corrected in later models.

As I stated earlier mine's a '09 model and I haven't had a single issue with it.

Being a Supersonic 22 owner.These were the three lines he said that i was referring to.All of the early problems this amp had have been fixed over time.The other lines i know nothing or care about.

There are photo's of him onstage with a SS 60 playing the III album.

Wally

Telefied
Ad Free Member
There are photo's of him onstage with a SS 60 playing the III album.

The SuperSonic series was introduced by Fender in 2006. Santana III was recorded in 1971, and Schon along with Gregg Rollie left the Sanatana band in 1973 and formed Journey. Schon reunited with Santana to record Santana IV, which was released in 2016.
The SuperSonic amp could not have been used in 1971. It could have been used by Schon in 2016.

Wally

Telefied
Ad Free Member
. It shows the amp on stage.

It was the IV album, not the III.

yeah, since time travel is not a reality; it would be impossible for any Super.Sonic amp to have been used 35 years before the amp was built.
Schon’s age and that Fender guitar dates things, too, eh?