1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Fender player telecaster FSR BSB

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by Ollieb91, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Ollieb91

Ollieb91 TDPRI Member

Hi, guitarguitar UK have a fender player telecaster in BSB with a roasted maple neck, and custom shop nocaster pickups. Price is £799 and really tempted to order it. Do you think this is a bit over priced for a player or are the upgrades worth it? Looks great with that roasted maple neck!

2. BulletLee

BulletLee TDPRI Member

That is a great price for the features. Sort of in line with other products of similar stature from Fender. I'd love to have a BSB black guard tele! The Baja's in that scheme were definitely on the list for a while!

3. tycobb73

tycobb73 TDPRI Member

Just got 1 from cme. Should be here Monday. I'm picky about my neck finish. The guys said it was very close to music man's oiled finish. And the reviews on the pups are great. I read somewhere that only 150 were made.

4. 50hz

50hz TDPRI Member

If the Nocaster pickups are the same as the ones they sell then that's ~£140 right there. Looks like standard players are £550 so I guess whatever's left over is the markup for the roasted neck. Doesn't seem like a bad feature set at all if you like the modern style.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.