Fender Mustang Micro

northernguitar

Poster Extraordinaire
We'll see. I do think it's a cool device. What I think would be rad is if you could easily record via Bluetooth to your phone if you stumble into a cool groove or idea or something. I had the 65 Deluxe and green box with a stereo delay going and was getting some cool tones in there that were somewhere between U2 and Tycho that I wish I could have easily saved somewhere. Oh well!
Sorry to hear its still giving you hissy grief. I am repeatedly amazed by what this offers. The next generation of these gadgets will be mind-blowing.

FWIW, I patched the FMM into my macbook and ran it through GarageBand. It worked very well and sounded great.

Anyone ever attempt to run the Mustang Micro direct to PA?

Blrfl

Tele-Afflicted
What I think would be rad is if you could easily record via Bluetooth to your phone if you stumble into a cool groove or idea or something.

If you've got Android, a USB On-the-Go cable will get you plugged right in, as will a USB C-to-C cable if your phone's got a C connector. There's probably something similar for iPhones.

ataylor

Tele-Meister
The next generation of these gadgets will be mind-blowing.

I ultimately decided that's probably what I'm going to wait for. I went in to exchange the Micro and ended up returning it altogether. Who knows, I might decide I want to get another one before they come out with a 2.0 version in a couple years, but in the meantime I'm going to keep slowly figuring out what Fender combo amp I want.

nedorama

Tele-Holic
Got mine when they first came out for $99 and use it pretty much every night. Unfortunately Fender has raised the price now to $119. It's still worth it but that's a cheap shot by Fender.
Not a cheap shot. Before the pandemic shipping a 40' container from china was $3000. It's now $30,000. Those costs need to be absorbed somewhere...

bertmanphx

TDPRI Member
I had to sign up just to post in this thread.
I recently received one of these as a Christmas present.
I'm an old tech guy, not really into modeling amps and such so I was skeptical.
What this device allows me to do is practice without cranking up an amp and gives you a great "feel" in the headphones just like an amp pushing a little air! Great product, good price. I highly recommend it.

On the '65 Twin setting guess what? I sounds just like my '65 reissue BF!!

Totally awesome!

unixfish

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
I had to sign up just to post in this thread.
I recently received one of these as a Christmas present.
I'm an old tech guy, not really into modeling amps and such so I was skeptical.
What this device allows me to do is practice without cranking up an amp and gives you a great "feel" in the headphones just like an amp pushing a little air! Great product, good price. I highly recommend it.

On the '65 Twin setting guess what? I sounds just like my '65 reissue BF!!

Totally awesome!

Welcome to the TDPRI!

northernguitar

Poster Extraordinaire
Anybody use this in a live setting? I sometimes jam with an acoustic Celtic band, but have played with a clean electric before. They play through a PA and it would be cool to just use this gadget, instead of lugging an amp out.