Fender Japan goes Swinging brings back the Swinger

warrent

Friend of Leo's
https://www.fender.com/ja-JP/daiki-tsuneta-swinger.html

"Daiki Tsuneta Swinger" which has been greatly customized based on the Swinger made in Japan. The combination of a 24-inch scale and a lightweight basswood body provides comfortable playability, and the thick and chewy sound of a metal-covered soap bar type pickup has earned the trust of the person so that it will be used on almost all recordings and stages since its completion. I got it. Furthermore, by installing a dedicated synchronized tremolo and a lock-type tuner that maintains stable tuning even in intense arming, more free expression is possible.

Comment from Daiki Tsuneta

"I never thought that my instrument would come out of Fender, so I'm really happy. I wouldn't believe it even if I told Tsuneta boy when I was a kid (laughs). It's small but high power and stable tuning. The guitar has an outstanding feeling and distortion. I was particular about the unusual Swinger body, the original pickguard, and the simple and stylish color. Because the size is small, I think it suits both men and women, and it is small. You can cut it in style, distort it into a gangster, throw it, decorate it in your room. Whatever this kid is really cool about. "

03-daiki-tsuneta-swinger-02.jpg
04-daiki-tsuneta-swinger-pdp.jpg

srblue5

Tele-Holic
I remember when Fender called those a Musiclander. I didn't want one then either.

I guess they couldn’t call it the Fender Outlander. Or even the Fender Outlando D’Amour for that matter…the police would be after them for that. :lol:

NoTeleBob

Friend of Leo's
Without the butt chomp it looks like a lot of other guitars, so "meh". But I'm not sure I like how it looks even with.

Probably fits well in "classical" position to play.

TokyoPortrait

Friend of Leo's
Hi.

If I’m not mistaken, the guitar, or something like it, appeared in this video about four months ago. It’s inclusion is, um, not out of place…

Pax/
Dean

TokyoPortrait

Friend of Leo's
Hi again.

To be fair, he’s actually pretty good. In many areas / ways. Here’s something more accessible.

He had his big breakthrough with King Gnu, with this song. My kids loved it, and played it a lot. In fact, I just told my daughter about the guitar, and she thinks the whole thing is cool.

Edit: I prefer their songs like Vinyl, but you’ll need to find that for yourselves - it might earn me some demerits if I post it here. :twisted:

Pax/
Dean