1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Fender Artist Interview Ads

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by GuitarsBuicks, Oct 28, 2020.

1. GuitarsBuicks

GuitarsBuicks Tele-Meister

Anyone wish that fender would interview them for one of their ads on youtube? I know exactly what I would say if they asked me. What do you guys think?

ReverendRevolver likes this.
  2. ReverendRevolver

ReverendRevolver Tele-Afflicted

They probably wouldn't like me calling stock pickguards ugly and stock pickups junk. They'd need to give me a free guitar for me to talk up the whole thing.

Otherwise I'd be talking about an out of production 20+ year old tele. Or an amp they haven't made since '82.

I'm sure I could get a heartfelt happy time slog about how much easier it is to get an offset in 2020 than 2001.
    "I only play fenders. Preferably from Mexico. They're solid enough to kill zombies with, cheap enough to justify killing zombies with, and if you dont like the pickups its really easy to get new ones....."

Thatd do it, right? I didn't mention all but 1 guitar has pickups made by Gibson, Duncan, Bootstrap, Buddha......

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.