Famous rockers and their Vox Valvetronics

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by jglenn, Jan 17, 2014.

1. jglenn

jglenn Tele-Afflicted

After posting of my love of my Vox Vt30 amp here,to mostly uninterested responses,I was looking at a Guit World mag from 2003.On the back cover were these cool looking rocker dudes,both using larger Valvetronic combos!sweet. Looked at the print,it was,Nickleback!!!

2. neocaster

neocaster Poster Extraordinaire

That's just wrong. Love my Valvetronix, have never played a lick of Nickelback.

3. jglenn

jglenn Tele-Afflicted

The print said- Ryan and Chad play Vox Valetronics,everything else is 'make believe'
    For me,I love my VT30,but don't like the AD50VT style near as well.With the VT30,I put it in manual mode,without presets,then I have 22 amp styles to work with to match my guitars.In manual mode,the controls work like any non modeling amp,so don't change every time you change amp models or effects.The VT also has separate reverb control,which I use with the slap back delay,so simple,so light weight,so cheap!Peace

4. teleprompted

teleprompted Tele-Meister

Love my valvetronix. I have the 15w version. I have a tube amp too but still plug the little guy in quite often to play at home. They did a great job with those.

5. Pepi

Pepi Tele-Afflicted

Got two of the Blue models and love them

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.