1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Famous people

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Vfc13, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Sanity Inn

Sanity Inn Tele-Meister

Sold Ian Kojima a car in the late 80s ( keyboard and sax player ) for Chris de Burg and David Hasselhoff

smoked a spliff in a strip joint bathroom with an unnamed famous quarterback

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  2. dented

dented Doctor of Teleocity

Because of my careers I have been lucky enough to meet many people famous for many things. I also live in SoCal and that gives me more opportunity. I won't go through all of them but I'll give you a smidgen. Others will probably remember some of my old posts.

I have had lunch with Keanu Reeves twice. He actually pushed out a chair for me, called me by name and asked me to sit with him and Adrian Brody during lunch. I wasn't wearing a name badge. He is that nice. I bent his ear about his bass playing in a band early in his career.

I sat and talked to George Lucas and even chided his ability to do something which he was amused. He had his wife with him and actually she was only his girlfriend at the time.

Digital Larry likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.