1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

EZDrummer bargain alert

Discussion in 'Recording In Progress' started by woodman, Nov 28, 2013.

1. woodman

woodman Grand Wazoo @ The Woodshed Gold Supporter

Yeah, just stagger through the mud 'n' the blood 'n' the beer and find what feels right for your material. Good songs are made from little pieces of magic.

2. rsi106

rsi106 TDPRI Member

I noticed at Sweetwater all the EZD expansions say v 1.3 required. I bought my copy of EZD years ago and it's not 1.3. Anybody run into this problem?

3. ScatMan

ScatMan Friend of Leo's

Try logging in to your Toontrack account and check "My Products." There might be a later version available for you to download.

4. woodman

I can't pretend to speak authoritatively, but seems like you should be able to update. If it's an upgrade, they couldn't charge much — could they??? I dunno; like many, I only worry if something affects me directly. :oops::D

5. woodman

I think we cross-posted there, but yeah, what he said.

6. telleutelleme

telleutelleme Telefied Silver Supporter

Got it in to Reaper as a vsti plugin today and managed to create a small section to loop and play along with. Used a youtube demo to figure out how to link it to a virtual keyboard since I don't have a midi controller to run it. I can see I really need to do more homework on all this. Sure made the day fly by.

7. woodman

I hear ya, bruh — if you're doing production as opposed to just goofing around (I do both), a working starter drum track can run 10-20 hours! But you're working at a disadvantage with the virtual keyboard ... a controller will open up a break in the clouds. My first one was the Akai LPK25, $79. A controller can change your recording life on many fronts.

8. waparker4

waparker4 Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Me, too. It is fun and sounds great though. A light year ahead of my keyboards drum samples.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.