Eyguitarmusic.com?

Discussion in 'Tele Home Depot' started by Daddy Hojo, Apr 30, 2012.

1. thefees

thefees Tele-Holic

Thank you TDPRI. I just ordered a truss rod cover from them that I could not find anyplace else. It was for a 1995 Epi Les Paul and it had the word Gibson on it. I bought the guitar new in 95. They charged $6 and $5 for the shipping all the way from China.
    I was cautious for the same reason as to what created this post. So what I did was first check, and found this post here, and then I used the only option was Pay Pal but did not log into my Pay Pal account but rather used a credit card so I am protected.

2. 3-Chord-Genius

3-Chord-Genius Poster Extraordinaire

I've bought their pickups. No complaints.

3. chauncy

chauncy Tele-Meister

I swear I bought an 18 dollar bridge pickup that sounds awesome there Japanese 3 way and 5 way switches were great as well.

4. bender66

bender66 Poster Extraordinaire

Regardless of being an old thread I've purchased from ey & been happy everytime. They have some interesting hard to find items.

There shipping rates changed for the worse in the last couple years though. They've added quite a bit of new items since years back.

5. sleazy pot pie

sleazy pot pie Tele-Afflicted

I bought some of their antiqued silver and antiqued brass parts. Control plates and knobs were smaller/import size but good aside from that. The bridges were good, saddles ok. But i really liked the antiqued brass/silver tuners. I have been using a set of both daily for the last 4 years. A little heavey, but work and look great.

6. Jerry Lee

Jerry Lee Tele-Afflicted

I have bought lots of parts from EY. Good stuff. Cheap and lots of interesting pickups.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.