1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

EVH deals with a Horrible Interview

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by posttoastie, Oct 30, 2020.

1. posttoastie

posttoastie Tele-Holic

2. Peegoo

Peegoo Poster Extraordinaire

Imagine an endless string of "reporters" Just Like This.

No wonder many celebs don't like to do interviews.

"Welp...time to go answer the exact same questions I've been answering for the last 10 years..."

blowtorch likes this.
  3. Torren61

Torren61 Poster Extraordinaire Gold Supporter

Ok, but did he HAVE to do the sexist thing? And, if you don't like the questions, why not say something like "Ask me about my book that I'm writing." or "Would your readers like to know my stage setup?" If you're getting the same old questions, take the interview where you want it to go and don't be an ass. You never see Brian May act like that with the exception of the paparazzi who were completely harassing him before he lost it on them.

Colo Springs E likes this.
  4. blowtorch

blowtorch Telefied Ad Free Member

No. but I don't blame him. He was too nice and too patient with her as-is, IMO

wabashslim and posttoastie like this.
  5. wabashslim

wabashslim Tele-Afflicted

Of course! He wouldn't be a famous rock star without it. Some human behaviors will never die, libbie weenies be damned.

Torren61 likes this.
  6. Skully

Skully Doctor of Teleocity

What on earth are you guys talking about? Eddie was playing a celebrity golf tournament. He was on stage at a public event. He was the one whose performance was lacking. She asked him about the charity the tournament was benefiting. She's looking for a statement about the charity she can use to explain it to her viewers. If he had been a good interviewee and explained it, she would've followed it with a question about whether he had a personal connection to said charity. This is raw footage. She asked about him coming to America. It's German TV covering an American celebrity in the U.S., so asking about his immigrant experience certainly seems relevant.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  7. posttoastie

posttoastie Tele-Holic

He might have been more comfortable if he could speak in Dutch to her.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.