Euro 2020

Hibernian

TDPRI Member
Well done England, deserved it on the balance of the game but let's be honest, that penalty decision was very harsh on Denmark. Heart says go on and win it, head says I picked Italy at the start as they are just so good. Just hope all England's good luck is not used up. On the day, if they score first, it can happen.

Fendereedo

Poster Extraordinaire
What a terrific nail biting match, edge of the seat stuff, even my dogs cheered lol. Seriously looking forward to Sunday, whatever the result, for England to even get to a final is a massive achievement. Best of luck to Southgate and the rest of the boys.

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
the penalty was a penalty.... Denmark invited England into their goal by going on the defensive in the first part of extra time... all their players pulled back into their 1/3 of the pitch.... England went on the charge put pressure in the defense and won a penalty...

Flaneur

Poster Extraordinaire
England have built a strong, extremely youthful squad- but relied on the experienced old hands, tonight. Walker, Maguire, Kane, Sterling, Trippier and Henderson, were all on the pitch, at the end.

Hjulmand's decisions were costly. Using all his subs: who does that? Denmark played the last 15 minutes with ten men, as a result and England were able to play keep ball- which they've always struggled with, in past years.

Italy have looked the class of the competition, from the first week- but England have a good shot. They are well coached, have great, unselfish team spirit.....and in Kane and Sterling, two of Europe's best forwards.

SbS

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
England was overall stronger, but I didn't like at all how it was decided. Like Spain was also stronger against Italy and see what happened.

Nothing against England, but really wish these games could go without unnecessary controversies.

Well, that's life / football.

GreatDaneRock

Tele-Afflicted
Weird and wacky tournament this time around but I'm all here for it. Have loved watching the crazy games (Spain/Croatia was so good) and seeing some of the traditional powers fall early. Not rooting for anyone in particular, I'm a USMNT fan anyway. I can only hope that the tournament continues to be this exciting.
Watching it right now, great match between England and Italy, fast paced, fitting for such a final.

MojoTrwall

Tele-Holic
Glad to see that Premier League 90's regulation did not changed mentality by a bit, pure continuation of 2016.

No love lost for Zidane, hope Italy will win.