Euro 2020

Thin white duke

Friend of Leo's
During the last World Cup I was one of his biggest detractors. I am DELIGHTED to have been proved wrong. Without doubt, one of the best players in the world.
He definetely is, that boy runs like a crazy, after 120 minutes, just incredible.......

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
:eek:...they finally did it..... a final... the nation weeps with joy....:D

well done, England..:)

I was trying to watch the finish of the game while trying to watch the last 30K's of the TDF on replay.... it was all happening during my first cup of tea for the day...;)

BobTheOwl

Tele-Meister
Well, we've broken a milestone. Its not home yet, but its the first final in my lifetime!!

Semi-final heartbreaks in 1990, 1996 and 2018 are now behind us.

A tense night, which both sides had periods in which they dominated. Schmeichel made some fantastic saves and kept the Danes in the game. Their free kick was well placed.

The thing for me is that for the most part England are a very young side that can build on this years experience, and grow as they have since the semi final defeat in Russia 2018. Hopefully Southgate will remain in charge after sunday night, regardless of the result to continue the work he has started.

I can however categorically say that after tonight's nail biting affair, im unable to do any fingerpicking!!

aging_rocker

Friend of Leo's
No pressure, England...but these guys are still alive, and think what bringing this off would mean to them.
And the opportunity to become football legends like them is up for grabs...

upload_2021-7-8_11-11-25.png

(Jimmy Greaves & Bobby Charlton)