Euro 2020

OldPup

Tele-Holic
Dare we dream? Is it finally coming home?? Tonight was England’s night - we’ve exorcised a demon by beating Germany.
Boo hiss!

Kidding, of course. I do pull for Deutschland, but congrats to England! I’ll be pulling for them for the remainder of the tourney.

Flaneur

Poster Extraordinaire
Monday's games were classics- high quality and shifting fortunes. Tuesday's contests lack some quality but compensated, with added drama and tension.

Robert H.

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
Look out for France. Oh, yeah. We’ll look out for Portugal. Oh, right. Well look out for …?

CJM3309

Tele-Holic
Great win for England today. Both goals were really nicely done. I was glad to see Harry Kane get a goal as a Spurs fan.

The knock out round games have all been pretty entertaining so far. I want to see how Denmark does next round. They were all over Wales this round and looked pretty sharp. It would be great for England to take the tournament. We will see!

ale.istotle

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
I've been following a bit. Some great matches and really surprising outcomes, at least to me.
Croatia scoring in stoppage time to force extra time, Switzerland taking France on penalties, England scoring late, Ukraine near the end of extra time...exciting stuff.

uriah1

Telefied
Gold Supporter
Someone had to explain to me how it was the first time England beat Germany in 55 years.
But, I guess these are held only every 4 years.

scottser

Friend of Leo's
sorry mate, but england won't beat italy, spain or belgium, one of whom will make the final.
and this 'football's coming home' is a nonsense. england no more 'owns' football than it does my arse. you may consider it a gift to the world and it would be rude and boorish to want it back.
what is great about this tournament is the standard of refereeing and the light touch VAR. the EPL has much to learn from these games.