Esquire Help I can't a Schematic anywhere

ChrisChristopher

TDPRI Member
I am looking for a Nash Guitar wiring for their Jeff Beck Esquire ??????

it has a tapped pickup about 60% and 100% Seymour Duncan seems to be the best

in Position #1 60% coil tap with no volume and no tone straight thru to the amp

Position #2 60% coil tap with volume & tone

Position #3 100% coil with capacitor and no volume and no tone

This has some great sounds to it very much like his Yardbirds guitar also the benefit of a very good jazz sound this is also great ........ Leave it to Jeff he also has some great gear...........

So if you can help me find a schematic or some other way that would be cool also this is one online but its not the same as I described so please do not post that one thanks guys ..........

pipthepilot

Tele-Meister
Hi Chris,

Based on your requirements above, I created this schematic for you.

Single Coil with Split.png

Hope this helps, if you have any questions let me know.

pipthepilot

Tele-Meister
This might just work wow thanks hey anything is worth a try right !!!!!!!!!
It will work, I created it :cool:

Pos 1: Will send the signal via red (coil tap) straight through to jack (no tone/vol)
Pos 2: Will send the signal via red (coil tap) to Vol/Tone to Jack
Pos 3: Will send the signal via white (hot) straight through to jack (no tone/vol) with high frequencies bled off through the second cap

I'll be interested to know how you get on,

ChrisChristopher

TDPRI Member
It will work, I created it :cool:

Pos 1: Will send the signal via red (coil tap) straight through to jack (no tone/vol)
Pos 2: Will send the signal via red (coil tap) to Vol/Tone to Jack
Pos 3: Will send the signal via white (hot) straight through to jack (no tone/vol) with high frequencies bled off through the second cap

I'll be interested to know how you get on,
Just curious are you the guy that wires up Jeff Beck Esquires for Nash Guitars ...........

ChrisChristopher

TDPRI Member
I don't have their schematic but they would not help to give me one or even sell me one the owner said the guy that wires them up has it in his head .............

Their's involves another process with a stacked humbucker so it includes a push/pull on the volume knob........ single coil/duel coil ............

ChrisChristopher

TDPRI Member
there are a lot of ways you can take this and all of them are ok with the user and probably have like 3 esquires with different wirings ........... I was at the music store on Friday and tried out an esquire and it was a custom shop version and the tone was amazing then I tried the squire 50"s classic Telecaster on just the bridge pickup and it was almost the same thing I was like wow ............. I think we forget Fender was a cheap guitar that made it which is ok not a problem but always use your ears and not the forums for your favorite sounds .......