Equipment search

Discussion in 'Shock Brother's DIY Amps' started by marshman, Mar 9, 2009.

1. pchilson

pchilson Friend of Leo's

Not real sure about the probes myself. Wish someone would jump in here and give a little primer course...

2. celeste

celeste Friend of Leo's

"real" scope probes connect to the scope with a BNC connector.

3. pchilson

pchilson Friend of Leo's

Well, my free scope turns out to have a hosed power transformer. Easy come easy go...
    I'll scrap out anything useable and clank the bottom of the dumpster with the rest.

4. Cam

Cam Tele-Afflicted

5. Jerry J

Jerry J Tele-Afflicted

Too true. I snagged them years ago! Hamfests are a great place to buy all kinds of electronics and tools. A scope wuuld be cool and affordable there.

6. marshman

marshman Poster Extraordinaire

First, I'd like to thank all you guys that chipped in with suggestions and tips, I've made up a pretty thorough 'shopping list'.

Second, I just wanted to point out that my weekend was totally reorganized at the last minute and I didn't get to go. It was tight, but in the end, I decided that I did not want to get my self all worked up, fly down 95 doin' 80 mph in hopes of having 60 minutes to look around and see if I could find anything, just didn't seem healthy.

In the plus column, I did go see a concert, LIVE, in Atlantic City, and got to hang out with some friends we don't get to see that often, and the 'extra' guitarist played teles pretty much all night, so it wasn't a total loss.

Again, thanks for the leads and info.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.