Epiphone Les Paul Jr.

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
having made a screaching about waiting for the L. P. jr. to arrive I will say that it arrive and though I never got closer to cork sniffing than the screw top on a one gallon bottle of Red Mountain wine. (gourmet I am not. and yes that is a very blue collar posture).

the guitar works just like a nice new shiny guitar is supposed to smell and act.
it's nose is wet, it's coat is fluffy and glisening in the coastal beach breezes blowing in from the pacific north.
using a combination of Strymon preamp and a Catlinbread Dirty lil' Secret, this thing
can chain saw ,sing sweetly and turn right around and do the Steve Jones PRE "NEVER MIND THE BULLOCK" punk power chords oh so well.
set clean it can chime and invite romatic finger picking arrangements of " Jewel's Greatest Hits", but to be honest that's not why I bought the damned thing, ( and thanks to all the saints and sinners of rock and roll it's not that hipsteresque tre chic dog vomit yellow. Vomit color!
Mick Jones pre L.P.custom , Gun Club, Dils, Social Distortion all speak clearly to me and I like that sound a lot and it looks like, this here copy of a copy of a copy of a copy is going to works for me, and the neighbors won't hear me and my DAW having fun in complete obscurity. Being a good neighbor matters to me as much as clanging around and making a gawd-awful ratchet, even if I'm not funny.

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
ppc, even a rebel like you knows ya gotta fork over a picture or two!

Ain't no rebel! I'm conformist with the best of them maign. I put my camera in a safe place and now I can't find it hon-dest-ly.

And now a word about Dyslexia.

Dyslexia is a fun way to process the world around me, but when it comes to remembering were I put stuff, it's lethal as spelling and number sequences

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Now... c'mon Ping.... you know we like pics around here ;) Congrats on the Epi man!

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
Ain't no rebel! I'm conformist with the best of them maign. I put my camera in a safe place and now I can't find it hon-dest-ly.

And now a word about Dyslexia.

Dyslexia is a fun way to process the world around me, but when it comes to remembering were I put stuff, it's lethal as spelling and number sequences

vaat you works from George Smiley and Circus now? wurst eben youz for Karla: Moscow zenter hood? You wants negatives too?
Vhats wid' pictures, pictures picture, vey de picture? you want picture of brand new Epiphone, goez to Epiphone site look, a beautiful picture of same guitar as me, only better photos

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
LP Juniors are fantastic guitars, enjoy!

And now pics please.. :twisted:

oh another Moscow Center hood? tell Karla if he wants picture, has to have picture , pull out finger nails to get picture, save times ,go heres:
https://www.epiphone.com/en-US/Guitar/EPI8U8980/Les-Paul-Junior/Tobacco-Burst
I got your pictures he he he heeee
rattlesnake-3752484_1920_14790574_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
rattlesnake.jpg
cohellerijuvla506.jpg

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
LP Juniors are fantastic guitars, enjoy!

And now pics please.. :twisted:

These nice friendly cuddly Weasels, though in a mood the just might tear you eyes out and eat them.I contend that the Les Paul Jr. is a spiritual manifestation of the Weasel though some experts in the field challenge at their own peril and
14487794887_8d7cdb8c4c_z.jpg
weasel 1.jpg
weasel 2.jpg
weasel 3.jpg
discretion the notion

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
Happy New Epi Day - enjoy the simple honesty of a screw-cap... ;)
Peace - Deeve

there's nothing like an empty gallon jug of red mountain, bone dry but three quarter of the way filled with nickles, dimes, and quarters. There lays the EMERGENCY G.A.S. FUND, Should the need arise.
Peace, ping ping

KyAnne

Tele-Afflicted

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
They do have a single humbucker version too. I've seen pics of Pete Shelly using one in the years before his passing.

Yes Pete Shelly was a wiz-bang and yes he did play a single humbucking Les Paul Special.
Have you considered the maple top is a veneer close to a Les Paul special possibly?