Epic Knobs for Andy (Brainy).

mojz

Tele-Meister
ha and they all said i wuz stoopid,btw with all your eyeball/knob skills have you considered making differant eyeballs for different locales ? i think a japanese eye would look really good on the end of a knob ?

Jupiter

Telefied
Silver Supporter
ha and they all said i wuz stoopid,btw with all your eyeball/knob skills have you considered making differant eyeballs for different locales ? i think a japanese eye would look really good on the end of a knob ?
Pretty hard to tell if an eyeball is Japanese or not...

NotAnotherHobby

Tele-Afflicted
One more day on the werewolf baby and I'm back to another demo. In the mean time I have been collecting different knobs to mold.

So you are going to do a silicon mold / casting resin type stuff?

Oddly enough I was looking at your post and started to watch a bunch of youtube vids on the subject. I'm stull trying to figure out a decent Homer Simpson-esque knob...

John Nicholas

Friend of Leo's

Oddly enough I was looking at your post and started to watch a bunch of youtube vids on the subject. I'm stull trying to figure out a decent Homer Simpson-esque knob...

Like this...

15320895749_71ab570711.jpg

A small donut perhaps?

Like the one on the right????

3826404636_8f1e7ca7dd.jpg

:p

mPacT

Tele-Holic

Yes, that will be the next demo.