Entry Level Ibanez very interesting.

Gimble

Tele-Meister
I was going to get one of these from Sweetwater before my wife surprised me with my Tele, but they’re on back order until mid year 2022…

Greenmachine

Tele-Afflicted
I’ve been working on a nice Korean Ibanez. Pretty awesome in every way. Except the nut. The nut is garbage. I don’t know why you build a nice guitar then skimp on the nut. Oh well it’s bone now.

fret level, Polish, truss Rod adjustment, intonation, etc

Blister

Tele-Meister
I have an Ibanez AS53. Absolutely love it 12 inch radius slightly chunky neck I liked it so much I had my good friend and guitar techInstall Seymour Duncan 59’s in it believe me when I tell you it is my go to guitar

TomBrokaw

Tele-Meister
I like that alter switch, that's a cool implementation.

I've currently got 2 EX basses and 3 guitars, so yeah, I like em. Had a Gio HSS GRX40 for a little bit, got it for $25, added a custom pickguard, sold it for $60, kind of regret selling it.

I say get it!

Attachments

• Front 2.jpg
    Front 2.jpg
    448.8 KB · Views: 56

RobRiggs

Tele-Afflicted
I own a range of Ibanez guitars from entry level $100.00 GIO models to “damn! I didn’t know you could spend that on a guitar” models. I like ‘em. The only complaint I’ve ever had on the entry levels is some brutal fret sprout. They don’t all do it but when they do they’re the worst. Their Indonesian-made guitars are awesome and I suspect this would be a phenomenal guitar.