Enough Dylan - a cover of "And I Love Her" by The Beatles

telestratosonic

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
I'm about to try Like a Roling stone and Lay Lady Lat as well. Good stuff.
Excellent! Please post them here when you do! I bought the John Wesley harding album with Lady Lady Lay on it as soon as it came out in 1969 (?). I bought the book with the chords/lyrics/musical notation when it came out as well. I've been a Bob Dylan fan my whole life (I'm 72). Rolling Stones not so much (but a great band nevertheless) but The Beatles is my all time fave band.

bholder

Tele-Meister
Gold Supporter
Excellent! Please post them here when you do! I bought the John Wesley harding album with Lady Lady Lay on it as soon as it came out in 1969 (?). I bought the book with the chords/lyrics/musical notation when it came out as well. I've been a Bob Dylan fan my whole life (I'm 72). Rolling Stones not so much (but a great band nevertheless) but The Beatles is my all time fave band.
That's funny - I actually meant the Dylan tune "Like a Rolling Stone", not the band The Rolling Stones, but I also mean to go into my back catalogue and pick up a bunch of old Stones covers from that same time period. Out Of Time, Ruby Tuesday, all that stuff... Child of the Moon is an old favorite of mine (B side to something much more famous, I forget what).

telestratosonic

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
So you did. You know, I realized that when I first read ypur post but somehow this old brain got sidetracked.
Sorry about that.
Looking at your Soundcloud stuff last night I could see you're a productive guy. I'm envious.

bholder

Tele-Meister
Gold Supporter
So you did. You know, I realized that when I first read ypur post but somehow this old brain got sidetracked.
Sorry about that.
Looking at your Soundcloud stuff last night I could see you're a productive guy. I'm envious.
Haha thanks - I'm all about "quantity before quality" - I record and post pretty much everything, even practice sessions, as much to record my progress for myself as for any listeners. I need to organize my tracks better though, I've got things like weird autofuzzwah samples for the bass player's forum lumped in with actual songs....

...anyway, thanks again for listening!!