EDEN group rates

Discussion in 'Tele Home Depot' started by Tuxedo, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Shepherd

Shepherd Friend of Leo's

Aw man ,what happend to slave labour? [​IMG] ;)

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  2. Tuxedo

Tuxedo Tele-Holic

Maybe I can track down the factory and cut out the middleman. I need to learn Cantonese or Mandarin.

3. LK

LK TDPRI Member

I have no problem waiting. My wife says I have enough other projects going right now anyway. Just let me know when the time comes.

LK

4. RodeoTex

RodeoTex Poster Extraordinaire

Tuxedo, please PM or post her how much $$ I should send, including my share of the shipping from Eden to you, and from you to me. You can take Paypal I hope.
    Thanks,
    walt

5. steve gibson

steve gibson Tele-Holic

No problem waiting

6. Tuxedo

Tuxedo Tele-Holic

Yes, I e-mailed him about the shipping and he hasn't sent me that yet. Hopefully in the morning.

7. Colt W. Knight

Colt W. Knight Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Im still down for two unfinished maple tele necks.

8. cpeters01

cpeters01 Tele-Meister

You can keep me on the list. It's a good enough deal that I will still want to go through with it when the time arrives. As the others have stated when you have a good idea on the total costs I will make sure the dollars get sent your way and as RodeoTex said, Paypal would be excellent.

9. Colt W. Knight

As others have stated, let me know about the money. I don't want you to be out anything on this deal, especially since you've decided to make such an effort on your part to help the forum out.

10. gsh1968

gsh1968 Tele-Holic

Have you checked on the fingerboard radius with him? I'm pretty sure all Eden tele necks are 12" radius - one of the ebay shops informed me of this when I asked if any other radius was available.
    Have you factored import duty/charges on this? Not too sure how things work in the US, but an individual receiving one neck valued at $30 probably wouldn't even get charged, but 12 necks and 6 bodies will be of a substantial size/value sure to get customs' attention.
    Kudos for arranging this - it'll be a fair amount of work/effort on your part, not to mention the initial outlay.

11. Gone Fission

Gone Fission TDPRI Member

I'll go in for one of each if it's not too late. Cheap enough to F up my first partscaster build.

Bear

12. Tuxedo

Tuxedo Tele-Holic

Hi,

The shippment cost for 12 pcs is about $180 and $200 for 6 pcs body.

Please feel free to contact me at any time when you need help for the business.

Thanks,

Bruce

Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
  13. -Vampyre-

-Vampyre- Tele-Meister

I know I asked before, and if you won't be able to find out till after the "new Year" that is fine. Don't forget to see if you can get a reverse headstock tele neck or a lefty one.

14. LK

LK TDPRI Member

Yeah, that shipping cost does seam funny. If that is the case we would be better off just buying off of Ebay like you said. I'm still in, just keep us informed and thanks for all the work you are doing for this.

LK

15. Shepherd

Shepherd Friend of Leo's

Sounds like he's just throwing out numbers to see if you'll bite. So it would be $44 per neck & $72 per body shipped to you who would then have to ship it to us. It would be cheaper to get them from the other seller in the states at $42 & $56 shipped. Counter back with a really low offer and tell him you're ready to walk and take your business and future orders elsewhere. The whole point of buying in bulk is to get better deals. Like I said earlier, Chinese love to haggle.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  16. Colt W. Knight

Unless we can get the cost down below what we can buy them for already, this may have all been a bust. I am still in though, if we can do something about the shipping cost.

17. cpeters01

cpeters01 Tele-Meister

Shipping costs are killing the deal right now. Unless they go lower I will have to pull out because I have to get mine to Canada on top of it. I am willing to stay in if he will move on the shipping costs.

18. Tuxedo

Tuxedo Tele-Holic

I agree and I was shocked at the shipping. I'm waiting for him to get back with me as to why it's twice his eBay listing. I wonder what he's going to say.

19. Quintin

Quintin Tele-Meister

Sounds like he's trying to make up the discount on the bodies and necks in the shipping:( My 2¢. Cool idea though, especially if they get reasonable with their shipping. Will keep watching the thread. Hope it all works out.

20. Shepherd

Shepherd Friend of Leo's

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.