1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Eastwood Classic 6 -- anybody got one?

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by tomi, Oct 26, 2020.

1. tomi

tomi Tele-Holic Silver Supporter

If you do, what kind of a case do you have it in? I just bought one, but I balked at $189 for a wood-and-tolex case. I prefer the molded plastic ones, the armored, barf-resistant kind. I have a couple of SKB cases that really fit the bill -- one Tele and one Les Paul type. Now I'm wondering if the SKB 335-style case will fit this guitar.

The body contour is more like a Gretsch Country Gentleman than a 335 -- lower bout is 16.5" -- but I'm thinking it might fit. The case's lower bout is 16", which might make it a squish fit, or might be too small. Gator has a version with a 16.25" lower bout, but all things being equal I prefer the SKB cases.

Any other recommendations? How do you like the guitar over all? I haven't really had to time to crank it up and experiment yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

2. rangercaster

rangercaster Poster Extraordinaire

Eastwood specifies 335-type case or bag... so worth a tryout...

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.