Dumpster Find!

Steve Holt

Friend of Leo's
A cousin of mine found this in the trash when he moved into his house. Now it's mine!

It's a cheap Fender Starcaster strat, but I'll fix it up and make sure it gets to a good home. A friend of mine teaches music in Florida and has a guitar class. So I'm hoping he'll find a student that needs a good playing guitar but can't afford their own we can get it to!

20220629_203701.jpg

Deeve

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Starcaster bass I got on the List of Craig - nearly free - sounds and feels great (after minor setup)

Let's hear it for CNC supported assembly.
The kid that gets op's find is gonna have a ngd of his own, and that's great!

Peace - Deeve

archetype

Fiend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
Lots of people like those Starcaster necks for the size and profile. It's got a full-thickness body and every other molecule of the guitar is replacable with something more appropriate. Cool!

Steve Holt

Friend of Leo's
Hmmm I don’t know … this is impressive but I have seen a lot worse from other TDPRI members :)

Oh yeah, there some people with literal dragon hoards around here. My rule is that I can't have more guitars than I have room on the stand...but that's never been a rule I've been able to follow. Still I try. No room for a starcaster anyway when I built half of those myself.

Done? It looks like you may still have room on the wall behind the rack to mount at least a couple of guitar hangers! :D :D :D

Never said done...