1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Double Bender beauty!

Discussion in 'B-Bender Forum' started by ForrestLeeJr, Sep 8, 2018.

1. ForrestLeeJr

ForrestLeeJr Tele-Meister

Hey guys, Ive been working in the shop more than playing lately, staying very busy in the shop. I sold my music store as well.
    Just no rest for the wicked lol.

Anyway, since I havent been on TDPRI for a while, I figured I say hi. And show you my latest creation.
    Just finished this beauty. FCG Double Bender, Jeff Callahan pickups, hand wound humbucker, rwrp strat middle and my Forrest boost coil bridge pup.
    I bought the maple for the top from Marty McMillan, actually traded him a couple swamp ash billets for this top wood.
    Finished it with ppg deltron DC3000.

Thank the good folks at Advanced Plating in Nashville for getting my last order of bender parts, and bridges done on Tele Tuesday a couple weeks ago, because they burned to the ground on Friday that week! Really hope they get back up and running soon.
    But I have 100 sets of parts, so my benders are within a week or 2 for installs.

Also Im planning a follow up to my Telethon record from 2005. Hoping to get it done in between working on guitars.

Wondering how many people would be interested in a bender install for the annual TDPRI gear givaway.
    I was going to do it years ago, but Paul didnt think there would be enough interest back then.
    Let me know what you think.

Ill try and stay more connected with y'all.

Attached Files:

2. Pineears

Pineears Tele-Afflicted

I’m definitely interested in a B Bender install. I’m searching for a new guitar I can love right now. Then get a ForrestLeeJr Bender in it.

3. brookdalebill

brookdalebill Tele Axpert Ad Free Member

Gorgeous!

4. teletimetx

teletimetx Doctor of Teleocity

That there is one beautiful guitar. Thanks for posting!

5. Don Miller

Don Miller Tele-Afflicted

Is that anything like the Velvet Hammer configuration?

6. emailhot

emailhot Tele-Meister

that sure is one fine looking guitar

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.