Don't Sweat the Small Stuff

seastruck

TDPRI Member

I recorded this while in mandatory quarantine traveling for my job last year. In stressful times I go to the waterfront in my mind. This was written wishing I was on a beach somewhere.

Playing my Fender Vintera 60's Telecaster... white blonde with the Bigsby. Pure Vintage '64 pickups and a matte black pickguard. Small pedal board, direct in. One take with small cut out edits to remove untasteful rambling.

tele_vintera60s.jpg

Papanate

Tele-Meister
Silver Supporter

I recorded this while in mandatory quarantine traveling for my job last year. In stressful times I go to the waterfront in my mind. This was written wishing I was on a beach somewhere.

Playing my Fender Vintera 60's Telecaster... white blonde with the Bigsby. Pure Vintage '64 pickups and a matte black pickguard. Small pedal board, direct in. One take with small cut out edits to remove untasteful rambling.

View attachment 984597

Direct through a pedal you say? What were the drums? Is there any bass on the tracks?
Pretty mellow.....

seastruck

TDPRI Member
Direct through a pedal you say? What were the drums? Is there any bass on the tracks?
Pretty mellow.....
Thanks! This was a Soul Food into a Joyo American Sound and direct into a Behringer UM2. I would have to look at the file... it may have some IR on it, but I haven't been using much IR. Drums are midi. I really need to listen in with some bigger woofers... I never really add any bass in. This and a few things I've worked on could use some bass to get more balanced out for sure.