"Don't go Away Mad" Little Village

soul-o

Friend of Leo's
Well, the better Little Village album is John Hiatt’s “Bring The Family”, but I’m a fan of this ensemble. I asked Jim Kelttner about it one timer (no big deal, I was just having coffee with him and Al Kooper. As one does) and he kind of winced and said “Nick’s bass amp was always too loud”.

elihu

Doctor of Teleocity
Well, the better Little Village album is John Hiatt’s “Bring The Family”, but I’m a fan of this ensemble. I asked Jim Kelttner about it one timer (no big deal, I was just having coffee with him and Al Kooper. As one does) and he kind of winced and said “Nick’s bass amp was always too loud”.
Mids are everything. I recently got a new bass with a humbucker and I'm having to scoop drastically to make room for everything else.

Slip Kid

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
I loved Little Village. Wished they had put out another album. I read that their tour compleatly bombed. Wish I had seen them live.
I wish that I saw them as well. I actually had the chance but didn’t go (probably because I didn’t know of anyone that would have gone with me). It is one of my few concerts that I had the opportunity to go to but didn’t regrets (the others being Johnny Cash and Roy Buchanan’s last concert).

gitold

Poster Extraordinaire
I wish that I saw them as well. I actually had the chance but didn’t go (probably because I didn’t know of anyone that would have gone with me). It is one of my few concerts that I had the opportunity to go to but didn’t regrets (the others being Johnny Cash and Roy Buchanan’s last concert).
That’s ok, I didn’t go see Jimi cause it was a nickel bag or Jimi and the nickel bag won. He died before I had another chance.