Don’t need another guitar…

Wrighty

Poster Extraordinaire
You know what you really need is a Jaguar. :cool:
1656692500498.png

Definitely, bit high maintenance though……….oops, sorry, wrong forum.

1656692617717.jpeg

Happy to correct

msalama

Tele-Afflicted
Bah. Buy an original 60's Jazzmaster and an original 60's Thinline. Might need some scrimping and saving though.

Last edited:

Leonardocoate

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
It's a good thing that you reached out to this group because we are here to help. I am a little concerned that you are able to actually count the number of guitars that you have. That could be a symptom of Axe Deficiency Syndrome. We can nip it in the bud right now by getting the Jaguar. If that doesn't help then get the Strat. Repeat this process with a different guitar until you loose count or no longer care how many you have. Good Luck. We are hear for you

bgmacaw

Poster Extraordinaire
It's a good thing that you reached out to this group because we are here to help. I am a little concerned that you are able to actually count the number of guitars that you have. That could be a symptom of Axe Deficiency Syndrome. We can nip it in the bud right now by getting the Jaguar. If that doesn't help then get the Strat. Repeat this process with a different guitar until you loose count or no longer care how many you have. Good Luck. We are hear for you

I always have fun when my wife asks, "How many guitars do you have?" and I answer, "I don't know exactly, maybe 30 or 40, it depends on what you count as a guitar."

standup

Tele-Meister
im no Axe Deficiency sufferer. I only listed the electric guitars.

there’s also a republic resonator, Jerry Jones baritone, magnatone lap steel, Gibson j50, Larrivee 00-40,Tacoma papoose, a mandolin, fender precision bass, Reverend bass, DePinto bass, guild fret less bass, and a really old upright bass.

Fenderdad1950

Friend of Leo's
One day I looked at all my guitars and it seemed way too excessive to me. I approach it with the desert island scenario, and started thinning the herd. Now I have my #1 and my back up. It's a heck of a lot cheaper.