Does this qualify as a stomp box?

Obsessed

Telefied
Silver Supporter
I've seen them review this pedal already and it is a hoot. It is a "can't miss" episode IMO.

PennyroyalFrog

Tele-Afflicted
I know these guys are polarizing like Phil X, but I enjoy their vids. The one where they review this pedal is great. I like Phil X too, but I view the videos from both to be more as entertainment than actual demos. If you're not entertained by them, then that's cool.

syrynx

Tele-Afflicted
Andre, thanks very much for the link. I haven't used a pedal in decades, but I have to say the Miku Stomp truly tempts me. As this clip hints, it has capabilities beyond the factory preset sounds.

And as this clip shows... Well, it shows what it shows...

Westerly Sunn

Poster Extraordinaire
Yeah, those guys ain't even close to right. That pedal was perfect for them. :lol:

I can't believe they didn't add a distortion pedal and hit some staccato low notes. I'm sure it would compete well with a whoopee cushion.

soulman969

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I thought it was one of the best videos I've seen them do and the pedal is a real hoot. I can think of a thousand ways to use it live unfortunately none musically or seriously.

Cat MacKinnon

Friend of Leo's
I saw this a few weeks back and couldn't stop laughing. I have absolutely no need for the pedal itself, but the review was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time in guitar-land. The looks of surprise on Chappers and The Captain's faces just makes it even more hilarious!

AndreDanican

Tele-Holic
Gold Supporter
I may have enjoyed these two new videos even more. Clearly, the Miku pedal wins hands down vs. the Klon Centaur. Why bother to use a dirt pedal? The application of the Miku on Christmas songs will undoubtedly change the way we celebrate the holiday from now on. I'm going to have to learn some Japanese before I pull the switch and buy one!

SacDAve

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
I thought the review was hilarious, as for the pedal I'd get tired of it after about an hour.