Does the new site grow on you?

BigDaddyLH

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I am a fan of "bistre":

Beechwood was burned to produce the soot, which was boiled and diluted with water. Many Old Masters used bistre as the ink for their drawings.[1]

The first recorded use of bistre as a color name in English was in 1727; another name for the color bistre is
soot brown.

Tonetele

Poster Extraordinaire
Is this sit growing on me? I hope not- I don't want anything growing on me- I'm complete. Oh no, sorry, I could use a little hair growing on me.

teletimetx

Doctor of Teleocity

Does the new site grow on you?​

Got enough stuff growing on me already.

It's ok. Really. I mean, it's just a "message board" with all the latest bells and whistles - and probably changes made to make it easier for the data miners.

code monkey? Nope, I'm a post monkey.

Jupiter

Telefied
Silver Supporter
Where do you find all the new emojis?
1643180076079.png

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
no smiley icon on my message block... I need to click on the middle row of vertical dots < more options> to access the smiley icon..

Tele-friend

Tele-Afflicted
The new site.... I have gotten used to it after some time.
The only benefit to me is that you have all this new emojis and you have more options than just the like button.

Crafty Fox

Tele-Afflicted
no smiley icon on my message block... I need to click on the middle row of vertical dots < more options> to access the smiley icon..
Hi Trev, I clicked on the dots but I still don't get any icons.
I only use my laptop, if that's an issue?

Cancel the above!!! I just noticed that there are two vertical triple dots... I've got the emojis now.
Thanks.😊

tlw

Tele-Meister
I used to check out the classifieds every day, but now with the new format, where you can't see all ads in one place, I have quit looking at the classifieds at all.