1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Does Anyone Know About the T-Rex Yellow Drive?

Discussion in 'Pedal/Effects Owners Clubs' started by TelecastrMastr, Nov 29, 2020.

1. TelecastrMastr

TelecastrMastr TDPRI Member

Hello all, I’ve been scouring the internet to no luck and I thought maybe the good folks at TDPRI may know...

About nine years ago I bought a T-Rex Yellow Drive secondhand. I’ve absolutely loved it. It’s basically been on my board since. I’ve shot it out against many other drive pedals, but none have dethroned it yet.

What I really want to know is, does anyone know what the circuit is based off of? Is the Yellow side a Klon and the red side a Rat or Tube Screamer??

It’s slightly driving me crazy. Basically everyone I’ve talked to who has used the pedal has nothing but good to say about it, but it seems shrouded in mystery.

Thanks for your help, and cheers!

2. dogmeat

dogmeat Friend of Leo's

another Yellow Drive fan here! I've heard its a Rat and/or Ruetz modded Rat.

TelecastrMastr likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.