Does anyone have the old 20 watt Mustang I V1 or V2?

fender4life

Friend of Leo's
If so, can you do me a favor? I need to buy a small amp with delay but it's only usable for me if it is capable of 100% wet delay, repeats only. So if you would,n turn the delay time up a fair bit say 400 ms so the repeats are clearly distinguishable from the original dry note then turn the delay level all the way up. When you play a note is the original note silent and only the repeats are heard? I need to use the amp as delay only with a signal out from my main amp and unless it can do that it's useless to me. And i can't try one anywhere so i'd have to buy online and must be sure or it's be money wasted. If someone can try that for me i'd appreciate it greatly, thanks.

fender4life

Friend of Leo's
I spent five minutes setting my V1 every way I could...the original note was never silent. Maybe someone with more knowledge of them can do it.
Thank you ! You saved me from making a mistake. As liong as the level in the delay settings was turned all the way up then it's a no go. Oh well, search goes on, thanks.

fender4life

Friend of Leo's
There are no wet only options on the delay sims.
It's not what i would call an option because that would suggest a switch or such. It's just when the delay level is all the way up it would be repeats only. Thats how it is in my mustang GTX. But theres nothing like a "wet" only" switch or such. It just has a level that is 50/50% at noon and 100% wet when all the way up. But from stormsedge's post it appears the MI doesn't work that way.