DOD on sale!!

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Festofish, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Festofish

Festofish Tele-Meister

DOD pedals on sale. I was just rummaging around the interwebs and boom! First person I thought about was you! Well you and all my other TDPRI brothers and sisters. Happy hunting!

https://www.digitech.com/dod/

stormsedge likes this.
  2. 50ShadesofOrange

50ShadesofOrange TDPRI Member

I saw this last week and figured ordering a DOD 250 for $45 was a no brainer.

My excitement opening the package was dashed when I saw they instead sent me a Bifet Boost 410.

I contacted customer service, figuring I’d start working a return and get the right item, and I’m not sure they even read my E-mail, since their response was just the post office’s confirmation the package was delivered.

I’m optimistic this can be made right, but it’s an 0-2 count for Harman right now.

3. 50ShadesofOrange

50ShadesofOrange TDPRI Member

I’m starting to feel the need to issue a warning.

After a few E-mails over multiple business days, where I’ve been asked to provide pictures of the pedal’s label, the shipping label and some “acknowledgement slip” (where nothing remotely resembling something that would match that definition came with the delivery), I’m still struggling to get a simple exchange done.

They sent the wrong item and have *me* jumping through hoops, when a reasonable person would’ve expected a shipping label or instructions to just get it done quickly. I’m a few days in with no relief in sight.

Has anyone else had similar luck with “Harman International” and their customer service?

4. Junkyard Dog

Junkyard Dog Tele-Afflicted

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.